Cornerstone Church of God is seeking a children and youth pastor. This position will start as a paid internship as we seek to fill the position full-time.
We’re seeking a pastor to lead our church’s vision in ministering to children & youth and their families in our church and the community at large. The ideal candidate has experience ministering to children and parents, as well as managing and growing the volunteer team. This role requires a person who is a team player and relates well with people of different ages and backgrounds.
– Initiate and implement a plan that accompanies the vision of the church to develop a thriving children’s ministry (birth-5th grade) and developing a youth ministry (6-12 grades).
– Oversee teaching/programming for children throughout the church.
– Plan and oversee special events related to children and families.
– Recruit, develop, equip and oversee volunteer teams.
– Love for Jesus and passion to connect with children and their families.
– 3 years of experience in a full-time children’s ministry position. At least 5 years of total ministry experience.
– A desire to teach and mentor children in biblical truth.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Understanding of and willingness to serve within the doctrinal commitments of the church.
Must be willing to follow the vision and direction of the Lead Pastor.
If interested, please send a resume to Beth Trussell at [email protected].