Mountain West Church (mwchurch.com) is a growing, multi-ethnic church located just outside Atlanta, GA. We have grown from 120 to just under 1500 in the past few years. We minister to approximately 3000 unique people each month.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, creative leader to join our growing ministry team. This position will oversee ministry to families with kids from birth through 5th grade.
We love the ‘orange’ model, we set goals and measure outcomes, we hold each other accountable, we have fun doing life together, we are ethnically and racially diverse, we have a passion to reach one more, we are interested in growth and don’t mind talking numbers, we are invitational in our approach believing everyone can benefit from a great church family, we are missional in our lifestyle doing our best to represent Christ to our community, we are gospel centered and biblically conservative.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for helping families – do family better
• Has a few years of experience leading in a church of 700+
• Thinks 80% equipping, 20% doing
• Loves a challenge and always brings creative, doable solutions to issues
After checking out our website, listening to a message or two, doing some Instagram; Facebook; YouTube research (stalking) – and you think – this might be a great fit –
Here are your next steps to be considered:
Send your resume to [email protected]
Along with your resume – preferably in the same email – send your answers to the following, in either video or audio format (submissions that do not include video or audio answers will not be considered).
• Tell us, briefly, your story (testimony)
• Tell us about what you love to do outside of work
• Tell us about the last thing you really geeked out about
• Tell us what makes a great children’s ministry
• Briefly describe what you see as your greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses and how they impact your leadership
• Tell us what makes you qualified for this ministry role
To inquire, please email [email protected]