The Pentecostal Theological Seminary is seeking a Director of Facilities and Support Services. This position oversees budgeting, supervision and safety as well as hands-on maintenance of the Seminary facilities, including but not limited to plumbing, light electrical, and HVAC.
● 7-10 years experience in maintenance or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
● 2 years experience in a supervisory position
● Two years of higher education
● HVAC/R EPA certification
● Experience in safety/security
Director of Facilities and Support Services
● Manage a preventive maintenance program within the confines of the annual budget and deferred maintenance.
● Prepare an annual budget and operate within that budget for maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
● Prepare construction cost analysis for improvements of Seminary property.
● Negotiate contracts and supervise third-party contractors.
● Supervise the Facilities Assistant, Groundskeeper and Custodial Staff.
● Oversee the cleaning and maintenance of the facilities.
● Supervise the use and maintenance of equipment.
● Maintain the Emergency Action Plan and serve as coordinator of the campus emergency response.
● Enforce sound safety, oversee compliance with campus safety procedures for Facilities personnel and maintain and publish Annual Security & Fire Safety Report.
● Receive any reports of unusual or suspicious activity and communicated to law enforcement when necessary. Ensure compliance with reporting agencies related to safety including TIBRS reporting.
● Arrange for periodic security checks of school property and equipment during non-business hours.
● Maintain records of annual inspections (including fire, security, building, elevator, etc.).
● Maintain and improve the overall appearance of the campus.
● Maintain HVAC units in all properties.
● Repair or replace appliances as the need arises.
● Perform light duty electrical and plumbing services.
● Make purchases at local vendors for facility needs in conjunction with the Business Office.
● Move furniture or equipment when needed.
● Provide setups for events on campus.
● Deliver heavy packages to office recipients.
● Oversee issuance of keys and access to campus facilities.
To inquire, please email [email protected].