GO Church is seeking a Worship & Production Leader. The ideal candidate should work towards cultivating a life-giving, passionate, and skillful culture of worship and production at GO Church through the spiritual, musical, and technical leadership of GO Team Members serving in the area of music, audio, lighting, and video as well as any other people or groups as assigned by the Campus Pastor.
Experience and Education Required:
● Minimum of 3 years of leading worship in a local church.
● Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
● Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to learn and use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ProPresenter.
● Ability to learn and use Tithely database/scheduling system.
● Ability to learn and use BaseCamp 3 Project Management Software.
● Proficiency in voice and piano or guitar.
● Ability to create, coordinate and lead an excellent worship gathering.
● Ability to learn the setup & take-down process of all worship & production
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
● Lead worship for all Gatherings of GO Church campus.
● Oversee campus Worship & Production Departments – which include: music, audio, lighting, and video.
● Execute the planning, rehearsal, and implementation of selected music.
● Lead the training and coordination of GO Church worship and production teams.
● Participate in all staff meetings, weekly global worship & production meetings
● Assist the Campus Pastor with planning and implementation of department projects and assist in achieving weekly goals.
● Ensure that all financial procedures are followed in your department.
● Assist in the care of the GO Church Worship & Production team.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
● Consult with the Broadcast Campus Worship & Production department to maintain the continuity of GO Church worship and production standards.
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date information of GO Church Worship & Production team members in-church database.
● All other duties as assigned.
● Maintain proper priorities in your home and be a spiritual leader to your spouse.
● Be loyal to the mission, vision, and staff of GO Church and always protect the unity and integrity of the church.
● Invest and invite unchurched people to know Jesus and come to GO Church.
● Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed personal Bible study, prayer, and meditation.
● Read and sign the GO Church social media policy, staff culture, and core values.
● Spouse must agree to and abide by all GO Church policies and procedures.
● Financially support the mission and vision of GO Church by faithfully giving at least 10% of your gross income. Maintain wise stewardship measures over the
● Positive attitude
● Heart of a servant
● Fun / Energetic
● Share in the mission of GO Church which is to fulfill the Great Commission
● Loves people
● High capacity, multi-tasking individual that is comfortable working independently without constant supervision
● Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills
● Highly self-motivated and directed
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
● Calling to Full–Time Pastoral Ministry.
To learn more, please email [email protected].